Yulex’ Trademark & Brand Guidelines (the “Guidelines”) have been created to help our partners, licensees, and other authorized third parties (collectively, “You”) understand how to use Yulex’ brand assets correctly, including Yulex logos, trademarks, service marks, and any other word, name, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of Yulex’ products or services (“Yulex Brand Assets”). You are permitted to use the Yulex Brand Assets only in accordance with these Guidelines. Any use of the Yulex Brand Assets contrary to the Guidelines is prohibited. Yulex reserves the right to revise or update the Guidelines and Style Guide at any time in its sole discretion.
The Yulex Brand Assets are valuable Yulex intellectual property. By using or referring to any Yulex Brand Asset, you agree to comply with the Guidelines and the Yulex User Terms of Service. You also acknowledge that Yulex is the sole owner of the Yulex Brand Assets, agree not to challenge or interfere with Yulex’ rights in its Brand Assets, and agree that all goodwill derived from use of the Yulex Brand Assets inures only to the benefit of Yulex. We may review use of our Brand Assets at any time, and we reserve the right to terminate or modify any permissions granted by Yulex.
If you have a separate written agreement with Yulex including, but not limited to, a Yulex Trademark Agreement or any other partnership agreement, that agreement may include different or additional terms concerning the use of the Yulex Brand Assets. If so, please follow the specific guidelines in your agreement as well as these Guidelines. To the extent these terms differ, the specific guidelines in your agreement will control.
Yulex Brand Assets
For purposes of clarification, the Yulex Brand Assets include both registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks of Yulex, including the Yulex word marks, and variations of the Yulex logos used alone or in connection with the Yulex word mark, and other Yulex slogans and taglines. Yulex, the Yulex logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Yulex, Inc. and are registered in the United States and/or other jurisdictions around the world.
HOW TO USE (AND HOW NOT TO USE) YULEX BRAND ASSETS
- You may only use the Yulex Brand Assets in the most current form provided by Yulex and in accordance with these Guidelines, including the DO’s and DON’Ts.
- All finished goods made using Yulex Certified Natural Rubber or Yulex Foam are required to co-brand Yulex. Exceptions may apply. Please contact us directly.
- For on-product labeling, please obtain approval from Yulex for use of Yulex marks or logos on your finished goods made from Yulex Materials.
- Do not use the Yulex Brand Assets as part of any of your own trademarks, logos, company names, icons, product or feature names, domain names, social media handles, or avatars. For example, do not physically combine or intermingle any Yulex Brand Assets with your own trademarks or logo; they must remain separate.
- Do not modify the Yulex Brand Assets in any way, including by changing any colors or dimensions, obstructing or printing over any part of the asset, or adding your own design elements.
- When you are designing your own website and marketing materials, do not imitate the distinctive look and feel of any of Yulex’ website, apps, logos, trade dress, slogans, taglines, color scheme, icons, or marketing materials. Also, do not register or use a domain name that incorporates “Yulex” or any confusingly similar term in the domain name itself.
- Do not use any Yulex Brand Asset in a damaging or derogatory way, or in connection with any social media or website that violates any law or Yulex’ User Terms of Service.
- Trademarks are adjectives. Be careful when using any Yulex trademark in text. Refrain from using any Yulex trademark as a noun or verb, or in a plural or possessive form. For example, you can use the Yulex trademark as an adjective followed by the appropriate noun identifying the relevant product or service (e.g., “the Yulex® collaboration work management platform”).
- When you reference Yulex, your reference must clearly and accurately indicate your relationship to Yulex.
- Do not use the Yulex Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies sponsorship or endorsement by Yulex, or any affiliation with Yulex, including but not limited to making the Yulex Brand Assets larger or more prominently placed than your own house brand or trademark.
If you have questions about these Guidelines or proper use of the Yulex Brand Assets, please contact legal@Yulex.com.