Yulex’s natural emulsions are ultra-pure, high-quality and high-performance products to replace petroleum-based synthetics, such as polyisoprene and polyurethane as well as tropical Hevea latex. These emulsions are the safer, natural alternative for Type I latex allergy sufferers. Yulex’s biorubber emulsions are registered with the Personal Care Product Council and its INCI name is Parthenium argentatum Bark Extract.
- Medical tubing and catheters
- Dental dams and septa
- Surgical and exam gloves
- Mattresses, pillows and bedding
- Industrial and workman gloves
- Foams for garments and intimate apparel
- Cosmetic glues, tools and brushes and compound bases
Yulex® K211 Biopolymer Emulsion
Yulex K211 is suitable for all dipped, sprayed, foamed or sheeted medical device applications. Yulex K211 Emulsion can be custom blended with fragrances and flavors, and can be color matched. This is ammonia free.
* Product data sheet available upon request
Yulex® K212 Biopolymer Emulsion
Yulex K212 is stabilized with ammonia and suitable for all dipped, cast, threaded, sprayed, foamed or sheeted medical device applications. It is excellent for manufacturing processes where pH reduction is not necessary. Yulex K212 can be custom blended with fragrances and flavors, and can be color matched. In addition, Yulex K212 can be stored, in appropriate conditions, for over six months with no reduction in physical performance of manufactured products.
* Product data Sheet available upon request
Yulex® 3-series Biopolymer Emulsion Compounds
Vulcanize-On-Demand, potassium hydroxide base emulsion compounds can be formulated for all dipped, cast, threaded, sprayed, foamed or sheeted medical device applications. The Yulex Emulsion compounds are specifically developed for manufacturers that need control over the vulcanization cycle and to maximize compound shelf life. Additionally, the Yulex Compounds can be warehoused unopened for about three months with no reduction in physical performance of manufactured products.
* Product data sheets available upon request
Benefits and Features
- Extended storage and shelf life
- A petrochemical-free material
- No residual toxic monomers
- No proteins that can trigger Type I latex allergy
- Extremely low total protein (1% of well-leached Hevea latex products)
- User defined prevulcanization initiation
- Exceptional physical performance with unmatched form, fit, feel and function
- Improved tactile characteristics
- Custom compounding available
- ASTM D1076-06 Category 4 qualified natural rubber
- Environmentally sustainable and renewable